We are participating providers for a variety of health insurance programs.
If your insurance plan is not listed here, please call our office at 303-927-0124. Our list is always expanding.
If your insurance plan requires a referral from your primary care physician to see a specialist you must bring a copy of that referral with you to your appointment. You also must obtain your referral prior to scheduling your appointment.
Please bring your insurance card with you at the time of your visit. If your medical bills are to be covered under Worker's Compensation insurance, please bring the billing information in with you to your appointment.
Co-payments must be paid at the time of service. Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are accepted.
- Aetna (except Dr. White)
- BlueCross BlueShield of CO (except HMO Select, Mountain Enhanced, Anthem Mediblue, and CU Exclusive)
- BlueCross of KS (except Kansas Solutions and Kansas EPO when services done in Colorado)
- Care Manged Network (CMN/Three Rivers)
- Community Care Network (CCN)
- First Health/Coventry
- Friday Health Plan
- Humana (except Humana HMO X)
- Kaiser (with special referral)
- Medicare of CO & KS
- Midlands Choice
- One Health Plan
- Pacificare of Colorado (all plans)
- Private HealthCare Systems (PHCS)
- Rocky Mountain Healthcare (except PACE, MEDIMEDI, and Medicaid)
- Railroad Medicare
- Sloans Lake/Cofinity
- Tricare/Champus (standard only)
- United HealthCare
- Workers Comp