and Bone Health
As the state transitions to the “Safer-at-Home” program, we continue to cautiously approach outpatient orthopedic patient care in our clinic. Our primary goal is the health of all of our patients and staff in the midst of the COVID pandemic. As we begin to increase our outpatient clinic visits for “non-urgent” issues over the coming weeks, we will be taking careful steps to protect both you and our staff. These include, but are not limited to:
• Significantly limited number of in-person visits, spaced throughout the day, in order to maximize social distancing
• Prompt rooming of patients to absolutely minimize waiting room time
• Strict social distancing in the waiting room, with the option to wait in your car
• All staff will be wearing masks
• All patients must wear a mask. You must bring this from home and wear it for the entire duration of your visit. We cannot see you without a mask.
• Thorough disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces throughout the day
• Thorough exam room disinfection after every patient
• Limit of 1 friend/family member per patient. If you can safely conduct your visit independently, we kindly ask that you do so
Surgical procedures will be gradually ramping up, with room for us to accommodate more “elective” cases. This will be a carefully controlled process and each surgery facility will have somewhat different rules. Be sure to discuss the risks and benefits of your specific situation with your physician to make the safest decision about how to proceed. If you’ve had your surgery cancelled because of the pandemic, our office will be contacting you about rescheduling.
Our providers will continue to offer telehealth visits even as we increase the availability of in-person visits. If you need to get in touch with us to schedule a visit, call us 303-927-0124 or try booking online by clicking the links on this page:
• Telehealth: this remains available to both new and established patients. Of course, the physical exam is paramount to most of orthopedics, but we continue to be exceedingly happy with the care that we’ve been able to provide in a virtual visit.
• In-Office: if you need to see us in the office, please call or request an appointment through the website. If you have a question about how you should be scheduled, please call the office and we will make appropriate arrangements.
• On-call: as always, we have an orthopedic surgeon on-call for the practice 24/7, and we continue to cover the community’s emergent orthopedic needs through ER call.
If you need anything from us, as always, we are here. We encourage the entire community to follow the most up-to-date recommendations regarding disease prevention. Remain vigilant about hand hygiene and social distance as much as you possibly can!
Western Orthopaedics Physicians
Please visit the following links for up-to-date information and helpful resources:
With a history that dates back to 1938, Western Orthopaedics, P.C., provides compassionate, evidence-based care to patients throughout Denver, Colorado and the front range of Colorado. With numerous board-certified and fellowship-trained physicians and physical therapists on staff, Western Orthopaedics, P.C., can treat and manage the symptoms of a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions, including sports injuries and spinal conditions.
Western Orthopaedics, P.C., is on a mission to provide exceptional care in a safe, comfortable environment. The orthopaedic surgery practice has the most advanced technology, including ultrasound-guided injections, in-house durable medical equipment (DME), and X-ray imaging, to meet every patient’s unique needs.
In addition to their state-of-the-art facility, Western Orthopaedics, P.C., features leading experts in the conservative and surgical management of injuries and problems affecting the neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, back, hip, knee, ankle, and foot.
Whether a patient visits the office with back pain, hip pain, sciatica, or shoulder pain, Western Orthopaedics, P.C., physicians have the experience, skill, and technology at hand to create the right individualized treatment plan that considers non-surgical conservative options as well as those that involve open or minimally invasive surgery.
What makes Western Orthopaedics, P.C., a unique type of practice is its dedication to innovative orthopaedic treatments and therapies. With a well-rounded team, Western Orthopaedics, P.C., provides a number of cutting-edge treatments, including regenerative medicine. This allows the team to tailor care plans to each patient.
Our mission is to provide exceptional and quality health care in a professional and caring atmosphere.
OFFICIAL TEAM DOCS
Western Orthopaedics is the official medical team for the Glendale Raptors professional rugby team!
*Main Office Location
*Dr. Sears, Shoulder and Elbow