We continue to take precautions to ensure that you receive the high-level orthopedic care you deserve in a safe environment. If you have an orthopedic need, please don’t delay seeking care.
Before Your Appointment
If you have developed any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 or you have had a close-contact exposure to a person with COVID-19, please contact our office so that we can help make appropriate accommodations. Your visit can be promptly rescheduled when appropriate. In instances where your visit is truly urgent, we can help make safe arrangements that will protect other patients and our staff while ensuring your needs are met.
Your In-person Appointment
- All visitors entering the clinic are required to wear a mask and comply with social distancing. Masks should ideally be a surgical/procedural mask, but a high-quality cloth mask is permissible. Neck gators, bandanas, and masks with exhalation valves are not permitted.
- You may bring up to 2 visitors to accompany you during your visit, if needed.
- Rest assured that we continue increased sanitization procedures including thorough and frequent sanitization of commonly touched surfaces and exam rooms after each patient visit.
- Sick staff members are not permitted to work in the office.
- Telemedicine visits are available