See Your Doctor Anytime, Anywhere.
Our offices remain open and we are seeing patients. We are happy to accommodate a video telemedicine visit for any patient that would prefer or requires a visit from the safety of their home!
COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) PATIENT AND STAFF PROTECTION:
If you are in a high-risk population, please consider visiting with us via telehealth.
In order to help us protect you, our staff, and other patients, any person meeting the following criteria will be asked to reschedule in-person visits:
- Fever, cough or any flu-like symptoms
- Shortness of breath or sore throat
- New onset loss of taste or smell
- A positive COVID test
- Close contact with a person with any of the above
Make a Telehealth Appointment
Telehealth & Virtual Visits
Western Orthopaedics is excited to expand our Telehealth visits and we want to assure every patient who needs us that we are there for them in a way that is simple, easy and convenient. You can see us from the safety of your own home. We now have expanded our telehealth service to all of our orthopedic specialties. – so that you can visit with your doctor or provider from wherever you are with your computer, tablet or mobile phone.
We want to continue to provide exceptional orthopedic care to our communities and if you have an orthopedic condition or concern we are here for you. Many patients enjoy the convenience and efficiency of a Telehealth visit – eliminate the drive, lose the time in the waiting room and enjoy real time access to your doctor from the comfort of your own couch. We are even able to access imaging studies – x-rays and MRI’s that you may have completed previously.
Once you schedule your virtual visit you are only a few clicks away from connecting with your doctor.
Don’t wait to get the care you need!
Instructions to Join Your Telehealth Appointment
Specific Instructions will be provided when you book your appointment!
- Please request a Telemedicine appointment by requesting an appointment with the office by Calling or by clicking here.
- We will ask for a cell phone number to an iphone or android, or an email address that you can open on a computer with videoconferencing.
- If you'd like to learn more about our Telehealth solution, you can visit Doxy for further information.